For the Turkey
- 500g Left Over Turkey, cut into strips
- 1/2 tin of good quality coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
For the Sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Nutty Professor Cashew Nut Butter or Nutty Professor Extreme Nut Butter
- 100ml vegetable stock
Let’s Cook It
Whisk coconut milk, fish sauce, curry, sugar, salt and pepper. Rub marinade into turkey strips in a bowl and chill for up to 1 hours, mixing occasionally.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, Nutty Professor Cashew Nut Butter or Nutty Professor Extreme Nut Butter and stock in a pan and bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Thin with more stock, if you wish. Remove from heat, let cool, cover and chill.
Preheat grill to medium. Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade. Pan fry for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Serve hot with sauce.